£3.65 – £27.38
Saladin Lettuce Seeds
Shiny dark green leaves on compact well wrapped heads of medium size. Stands well when ready. Outstanding “Iceberg” type.
Target Plant population per /acre: Indoors: 50,000 | Outdoors: 40,000
– Indoor winter varieties: Oct- April
– Indoor summer varieties: April-Oct
– Outdoor summer:Â Jan- July
Early outdoor sowings can be raised underglass in modules andÂ transplanted.
– Indoor winter varieties: Oct to May
– Indoor Summer varieties: May to Oct
– Outdoor summer: May to October
Row width: 25-30cm
Lettuce are best sown as modules under glass and transplanted to final planting positions.
S/C 896 per gram