£3.65 – £27.38
Cervanek Lettuce Seeds
Code: LET 138
An attractive pinkish/red butterhead that produces firm heavy heads with a tender, slightly blistered leaf. This versatile variety shows good resistance to bolting and holds deep red hues well in sunny weather.
Target Plant population per /acre: Indoors: 50,000 | Outdoors: 40,000
– Indoor winter varieties: Oct- April
– Indoor summer varieties: April-Oct
– Outdoor summer: Jan- July
Early outdoor sowings can be raised underglass in modules and transplanted.
– Indoor winter varieties: Oct to May
– Indoor Summer varieties: May to Oct
– Outdoor summer: May to October
Row width: 25-30cm
Lettuces are best sown as modules under glass and transplanted to final planting positions.