Excellent uniformity of root size, very high marketable yields. Ideal replacement for Trevor. Good tolerance to cavity spot, high resistance to breakage and silvering. Good colour, smooth skin with a stump end.
Direct Drilled per acre:
- Early crop 300,000 seeds or 300g
- 2nd early crops 400,000 seeds or 400g
- Main crops: 700,000 seeds or 700g
- Early crops end Oct /Jan under polytunnel
- 2nd early crops Feb/ March under polythene/ fleece
- Main crops April to mid June
- Early crops early to mid June
- 2nd early crops Mid june to late July
- Main crops August onwards
Row width: Twin 45cm
|Product Code:||CAR 062|
Please note: Kings have taken the utmost care to provide as much technical information as possible to assist all customers, but the information given throughout the site is for guidance only.
As weather conditions can vary considerably from season to season all customers should take into account their own local conditions or specific situations which may be different.
As a result, Kings do not provide a guarantee of a successful crop as these recommendations are a guide only, and therefore cannot accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damage and loss of profits which may occur from the use of this site.